Earlier in this season, an episode of The Office featured the Dunder-Mifflin employees learning all about CPR. The trainer gave them some helpful advice about how to maintain a 100 beats per minute tempo by humming a song. Heck if I remembered the song, though. Which could lead to some unfortunate consequences if I'm bopping along to Phil Collins' ballad Groovy Kind of Love and it's supposed to be something hyper like Footloose's Holding Out for a Hero. I was leaning towards the Bee Gee's Stayin' Alive. So I queried people around me in line as we waited to sign in to the course. Unluckily for my gnawing curiosity, however, the only Office fans around me had missed that particular life-saving episode, but boy was everyone interested. After repeated requests, I swore that I would send out a district-wide email about the subject when I checked my TiVo. Fortunately, the course instructor later told us that we could choose Queen's Another One Bites the Dust, or the more positive Stayin' Alive. I was right. ;o) And now I don't won't have the majority of the ASD workers checking their inboxes and wondering, "Who's this Rahni character and why does she think I'm into the Bee Gees?"
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment