*When I hear what sounds like a gunshot/car backfire/firecracker, I don't run into danger or investigate at all--I DO meticulously note the time so that if I am asked to testify the next day, I'll be a great back-up to the actual witness who ran towards the danger to help.
*I don't say "Bless you" when people sneeze and would actually prefer that people ignore my own olfactory travails.
*I'm horrible at asking "How are you?" It's actually one of my least favorite questions, mainly because it's so often asked, so infrequently meant. And, actually, if we're strangers, I actually don't have a deep-seated desire to hear about your inner emotional issues, and if we're friends, I trust that you'll tell me.
*When kids/teens/adults talk to me in a baby voice, I don't play along, I call them on it.
*A pile of clothes constantly reform on my bedroom floor because I think, "Oh, I'll hang that right up--it doesn't deserve to go to the laundry yet. Still wearable." Until, ironically, the sweater tried on for 2 seconds in the morning actually does become "worthy" of the laundry machine.
*I really dislike voicemail and rarely get around to listening to messages.
*I watch WAY too much television--TiVo is my enabler.
7 years ago
Well, if it took you nine months to formulate a list of "faults", you must not be doing too badly! Now where's a list of your great qualities? Oh, never mind...it would take years to condense that! ;o)
ReplyDeleteWhat have your favorite books been of late?
Love it. Also, by the way, "How are you doing?"
ReplyDelete