That's the word for me, my friends. I'm totally hardcore. Why, you naively ask? Because, ladies and gents, I HAVE READ PAGES 281-285 of Aron Ralston's Between a Rock and a Hard Place. Have you?It's funny how other people can sometimes entertain different opinions of you that clash with your own lofty introspections. My own good name was maligned just the other day--BY MY OWN FAMILY. In devious collusion, Amber and Mom agreed that I was "squeamish". My mom was mentioning that she needed to get her stitches out (having gashed her noggin earlier in the month) when my oft-injured sister declared that basically anyone could remove stitches--no need to make a doctor's appointment. My name was brought up, then discarded, both citing "squeamishness".
All I can say is WHO DO YOU CALL TO PICK UP THE DEAD BIRDS WITH MAGGOTS IN THEIR EMPTY EYE SOCKETS, AMBER? Yeah, that's what I thought.
Though I honestly have no desire to remove people's stitches. I'm glad they didn't ask.
imagine the stitches Aron received after cutting his arm off. do you think he removed his own stitches?
ReplyDeleteCurtis